Shufersal Real Estate Ltd.
Shufersal Real Estate Ltd. was founded as part of Shufersal’s strategy to diversify and expand its areas of activity. Shufersal Real Estate’s main objective is to create value for its parent company by acquiring and leasing out properties, as well as developing and improving existing properties. The Company currently owns properties valued at NIS 2.2 billion and has NIS 180 million in annual revenue.
- Branches leased to Shufersal;
- Commercial centers leased to non-Shufersal tenants;
- Offices leased to non-Shufersal tenants.
Shufersal Real Estate contributes to the profits of its parent company, improving its value and financial position.
Shufersal Finance is a partnership between Shufersal and Leumi Card. The company's credit card offers its customers the following benefits:
- Diverse benefits at Shufersal, including discounts on numerous products, special club-member days, enhanced customer club benefits, fun days, etc;
- A wide range of discounts and specials at apparel chains, restaurants, and entertainment venues, including cinemas;
- Non-bank loans (irrespective of the customers’ bank credit limits), which can be used for purchases, repayment of loans, or any other purpose.
Gidron Industries Ltd.
Gidron, Israel’s leading baked goods producer, is a wholly-owned Shufersal subsidiary. The company’s baked goods are sold at Shufersal supermarkets and to external clients.
Gidron’s products include sweet and savory baked goods, breads, bread rolls, challahs, baguettes, pitas, creams, cakes, pizzas, donuts, and a variety of gluten-free baked goods.
Gidron operates three plants:
- Dagon in Petach Tikva – produces breads, bread rolls, baguettes, pizza crusts, and gluten-free breads and bread rolls. All products are Glatt Kosher (supervised by Badatz Kehilot).
- Saharon in Holon – produces sweet and savory baked goods: cake crusts, cream cakes, coffee cakes, butter products, Passover products, gluten-free cakes and cookies, and desserts. All products are Glatt Kosher (supervised by Hatam Sofer Petach Tikva and Badatz Kehilot).
All the plants comply with ISO 22,000, ISO-9001-2008, and HACCP standards. The gluten-free products are produced under the GMP standard.
Gidron Industries Ltd. employs 450 workers at its plants and company headquarters. It produces around 2,500 tons of products per month.
Gidron has many other clients in addition to its main one, Shufersal, including retailers, bakeries, convenience stores, hotels, restaurants, pizza parlors, cafés, and the Ministry of Defense (IDF). The company also exports its goods to Jewish communities in France and the US.